2 Body Mortuary Cooler AMC Model #2BR ✨LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR✨
2 Body Cot Roll-In Cooler AMC Model# 2BR
OUR TOP SELLING MORTUARY COOLER
References available in all 50 states.
- When assembly is purchased a lift-gate must be added to shipping at a charge of $75.00 (not included in price)
- Mortuary Cooler plugs directly into a 110V wall outlet, no electrician or plumber needed. Easy customer installation.
- External (O.D.): 7' 3" x 3' 3/4" x 5' 2" - W x L x H
- Internal (I.D.): 6' 8" x 2' 5 3/4" x 4' 10 1/2" - W x L x H
- Body Board: 1 Included, 30"
- 30” clear opening door
Mortuary Cooler Compressor Specifications (not included in the above)
- 24 1/2" Wide (side to side) x 28 1/4" Long (front to back) x 18" High (top to bottom)
- Weighs 92 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 Volts/1/60
- 1/3 Horsepower
- 8.3 Amps
- BTUH: 2610
- 100% American Made Mortuary Coolers.
Install Difficulty Level: 1 (This unit is also available pre-assembled)
- This unit ships unassembled or "knocked down," and the customer is responsible for assembly. Assembly option is available for an additional charge.
- When purchasing assembly, the compressor ships mounted to top, easily removable if needed.
- 1 Hour install time.
- Tools Needed: Cam-Lock wrench, power drill, basic drill bits, socket wrench, 6' level, rubber mallet, and a tape measure.
- Please note: When this unit does ship assembled, a forklift and/or appropriate equipment is required to unload the cooler. Customer is responsible for any damage occurred at un-load. Any damage must be noted on the delivery paperwork at the time of delivery. Our liability is released once the unit is in possession of the freight carrier. No exceptions to this policy.
- A freight truck will have a lift-gate to unload to parking lot only with funeral home staff assistance. Customers will be responsible for getting the cooler panels and compressor from this point of delivery to the install location.
LIFTGATE SHIPPING & ASSEMBLY ARE NOT INCLUDED UNLESS ADDED TO THE ORDER, PLEASE CALL 1-888-792-9315 FOR THESE SERVICES