We see it constantly in the news, discuss it with friends and colleagues, and see it every time we look at our financial reports. The pandemic has decimated the economy. For funeral businesses, it is even worse because we are working harder for less compensation. For months we were not even allowed to have funeral services! A funeral business cannot live on direct disposition for long. Not to mention the hurt it causes to the families in grief.
Thankfully, things have started to ease, but the way things are going right now, things could go right back to the beginning again. It is frightening. We know we need to purchase things for our business and other things to be better prepared for round 2 or 3 or the next disastrous event. This is why American Mortuary Coolers has secured exclusive bank direct financing options. Lots of suppliers can offer financing through brokers but have you read the fine print? I have seen rates as high as 24%. Our rates right now are no higher than 6.9% with ZERO down!
Some of the financing and other options American Mortuary Coolers offers:
- Low COVID-19 rate financing with zero down
- Minimum credit score
- 6-month deferred payments
- Combination equipment package pricing
- Same day approvals
- No charge Capacity Calculator
- Upright, Walk-in & Custom Coolers
- Racking systems
- Storage trays and boards
- Scissor lifts
- Church trucks
- Prep room tables and lifts
- Free expedited shipping service
Masks, hand sanitizer, backup supplies of PPE along with mortuary coolers, sturdy racking, and body lifts are now considered basic items all funeral homes, cemeteries, crematories, and morgues should have. The COVID-19 pandemic was, is, and will continue to be bad and strain our capacity to store the dead before their final disposition. But these things are not inexpensive compared to stocking up on hard candies for the reception area. Smart financing decisions will allow you to operate now, well into the future, and best of all, not cause cashflow anxiety.
Share this post
- Tags: 3 body mortuary cooler, affordable mortuary coolers, american mortuary coolers, body coolers, covid-19, funeral home coolers, morgue body storage, morgue refrigeration, mortuary cooler financing, mortuary coolers, mortuary cot, mortuary equipment